By focusing on these areas in law school, participating in prestigious clerkships in the area, and practicing in these areas from the beginning of their careers, our lawyers are experienced and prepared to assist you with any estate, probate or guardianship issue, no matter how simple or complex. Learn more about our attorneys below:
Our estate, probate, guardianship and litigation attorneys value professional development, and they are actively involved in numerous professional organizations and serve in various leadership capacities in those groups, including:
- Texas Guardianship Certification Board Members
- Board of Trustees of the Houston Lawyer Referral Service
- Board of Directors of the Disability and Elder Law Attorneys' Association
- Editorial Board member of the The Houston Lawyer Magazine (the official Journal of the Houston Bar Association)
- Fellow of the Houston Bar Foundation
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas
- Various Service Committees of the Houston Bar Association
- Authors and speakers on topics related to Estate Planning, Probate, and Guardianship topics.
A talented and experienced staff of law clerks supports our attorneys. Our clerks are exceptional law students, focused on careers in estate planning, probate, and guardianship and on track to become valuable associate attorneys in our firm. Our clerks possess diverse backgrounds, which add valuable perspective for our clients. They include an accountant, a former Medicaid lobbyist, and a former legislative aide to a U.S. Senator. When you work with us, our entire team works tirelessly to provide you with the service, attention, and advice you need.
Contact us anytime to schedule an appointment with our talented Texas estate, probate, guardianship and litigation legal team.
- 700 Louisiana Street
- 48th Floor
- Houston, TX 77002
- T: 713.260.3926
- F: 713.260.3903
- 901 Main St.
- 33rd Floor
- Dallas, TX 75202
- T: 214.389.0887
- F: 214.389.0888
[03/16] — F+B’s client was opposed to having a guardianship for her son. As a result of F+B’s aggressive, knowledgeable representation, our client received a spectacular result because the case was cut very short, and she achieved the complete result that she sought.
[03/16] — In January and February 2016, F+B attorney Thomas Horton won back to back trial victories in two different cases that had the same issue.
[02/16] — Ford + Bergner LLP recently won a significant victory for a large client in a small town in East Texas.