Joshua Dunegan joined Ford + Bergner in 2021 and practices in the areas of estate planning, business succession planning, trusts, and probate administration. He is a native Houstonian who earned his Juris Doctorate from Baylor Law School after graduating from Texas A&M University.
Joshua began his career at a national law firm where he also advised on corporate matters for clients, including public companies in the oil and gas industry. During law school, he experienced success through grades, honors and awards, as champion of a nationwide moot court competition; he also served as an intern to professors during law school.
Joshua uses this unique background to understand the business and practical consequences of the decisions made in the estate planning process. Joshua is committed to knowing and understanding each client’s situation so he can guide them in making the best and most informed decisions for their cases, their lives and their families.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. – 2019
- Honors: summa cum laude, National Champion – 2018 Pace Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.B.A. – 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Estate Planning
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 2019
- Texas, 2019